Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holiday Gift-Giving Etiquette from Anna Post

Recently I was able to meet Anna Post. Naturally our conversation turned to the similar philosophies of etiquette, entertaining, and creating traditions. I am honored that she accepted my request to write a guest post for Table Talk about holiday etiquette. Her advice is both contemporary and timeless. Thank you Anna.  


Compliments of the

Emily Post Institute
It was my pleasure to recently visit Seattle for the first time while there to promote my new book, “Emily Post’s Etiquette, 18th Edition.” One of the highlights was a trip to Rosanna, Inc. and the wonderful opportunity to sit down with owner Rosanna Bowles. Rosanna was kind enough to show me her world—and I found our opinions on entertaining, traditions and kindness to be very much in tandem. Rosanna’s beautiful creations represent easy elegance, entertaining for the pleasure of bringing people together and the values of tradition. These are also the goals of etiquette.

To read Anna's complete Q & A, visit the new home of Rosanna's Table Talk at http://rosannastable.blogspot.com.



www.rosannainc.com

5 comments:

Gisell said...

love this blog. i invite you to visit mine at www.dramaandbeauty.blogspot.com and twitter @sexy_scissors please follow aand share all about skin and hair care.

Unknown said...

Nice blog. It is very nice information Its so looking nice and I think that is very comfortable and enjoying. I would like to thanks for share the post and hope for Upcoming updates.
display shelving

Miami Party Rentals said...

Miami Kids party rental Endless fun and games, Mega inflatable movie screen, Bounce House, Sound system, Climb and splash, Jumping games, obstacle courses, and slides are sure to give you fun times! Only on Miami Kids party rental. Contact Num: 786-953-6147 sales@miamipartyrentalgroup.com

Unknown said...

Motivation: "If I knew everything I know now, I may not have gone into it. Sometimes, I'd hit a roadblock and then hit another roadblock. What kept me going was all the women who kept coming up to me crying and asking for shoes that fit.Ugg boots clearance sale outlet

Aakash said...

Thank you for sharing Article

Digital ooh advertising agency in delhi
Music Lyrics
Savasher Biography
wallpapers Digital HD
Dog Training In Delhi
New Jersey Vape Shop