Our Fourth Annual Table Setting contest will start on July 1, 2010 and end on August 31, 2010. Winners will be announced shortly after.
For a little inspiration, take a look at the photographs from our last few contests:
Here are the rules and a few guidelines:
1. Anyone with a passion for Rosanna-ware is welcome to compete, regardless of age.
2. Contest begins on July 1st, 2010 and ends August 31st, 2010 at 11:59pm PST.
3. We encourage you to use family heirlooms and provide a story about what this piece means to you & your family/friends. For inspiration pick up a copy of Coming Home: A Seasonal Guide to Creating Family Traditions.
4. Digital submissions must come as jpegs, around 4x5 inches, no less than 72 dpi and no more than 180 dpi.
5. When entering your photo, make sure to include your name, your city, and an email or phone number where we can reach you. We respect your privacy and will not give out any of your information.
6. Photos in hard copy will not be returned.
7. Rosanna Imports, Inc. reserves the right to use and/or publish photos of your table setting submission, however we see fit. By sending in your photo, you agree to these terms.
-Set your table for at least two
-Include a statement with a little bit about yourself and your inspiration for your design
-No actual food or Rosanna products required.
Please send all entries to Info@rosannainc.com or via snail mail to 440 S. Holgate St., Seattle, WA 98134 USA Attn: Table Setting Contest.
I'm very excited to see this years' group of submissions. Good luck!